VitalSigns jobs are always available. We are always looking for talent and new ideas. Check back here often to see if we can provide you one of the perfect VitalSigns jobs.
You can also check our Company linked-in Account to connect and follow us.
Current job offers:
Technical Support Manager/Installer EMEA
Place of work
Salary offered (gross)
We are looking for a colleague, who will own the Technical Support for all existing Customers and all pre-sales testing prospects in Europe and the Middle East. The perfect candidate will do remote Webex installations and Technical Support sessions. This candidate will also need to relay any bugs and issues with the USA and Indian R&D team.
- Install VitalSigns remotely at Prospects
- Pro-actively contact Customers to assure they have the latest version
- Manage and control the feature requests of prospects and Customers
- Assist with demos with your European based accounts, answer all technical questions
- Become the technical resource for the sales force in Europe
- Report to the Director EMEA in Bratislava
We realize that our employees are the key to our success. VitalSigns offers not only a competitive compensation and commission / benefit package, but also a personal approach to every single member of our team. The right candidate will enjoy extensive training and International development.
Candidates with the following education also suit the position: Graduate
Specialization, field: IT, Tech Support, Tech training
Language skills: English – advanced (Business German appreciated)
Computer skills – user:
Microsoft Excel, Word– advanced
Deep knowledge of SQL, .NET
Additional knowledge around general administration and security is a big plus
Personality requirements and skills
- Min.2-5 years’ experience in Technical Support Level 2, 3
- Good knowledge of IT challenges and culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent phone and Webex skills
- Presentation and Customer Support skills
- Flexibility & willingness to travel. Willingness to work in some cases USA hours.
Brief description of the company
VitalSigns is a global provider of Monitoring. VitalSigns covers different Collaboration Platforms such as IBM, Microsoft and Office 365. Application Monitoring, switches and devices are also key areas. In detail, VitalSigns covers Monitoring for IBM Traveler, Domino, Connections and Sametime Monitoring. On the Microsoft end we Monitor Exchange, SharePoint (2010 – 2013) and Lync. Of course, for Office 365 we provide the geographical end user experience heat map. Within the same interface we can provide Application Monitoring (tailor made if need be) and provide all network related switches and devices (Ping or SNMP).
RPR VitalSigns is a brand of RPR Wyatt with its global headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Branch offices are in New Jersey, Boston, Monaco, Bratislava and Hyderabad, India.
Main focus of the company’s activities
Information about the selection process
Please send your CV and cover letter in English language to email@example.com